Legendary Quest not working

Discussion in 'Help' started by h0tt3rdanU, Nov 13, 2017.

1. h0tt3rdanU

h0tt3rdanU New Member

I beat Jessie and James in the legendary quest and released the bird and I got teleported back to spawn. I look at the progress for the legendary quest and it says to speak to Ryder to return to rocket HQ, and the same thing happens no matter how many times I try. I’ve tried re-logging, different servers and it still wont work.

2. WinnieLove

WinnieLove New Member

The legendary quest is broken at the moment, please contact a Manager with your ign and your issue either through discord or the forums they should be able to help. I ask that you wait patiently, they will get to you as soon as possible! :)

3. h0tt3rdanU

h0tt3rdanU New Member

ok thank you!

4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello h0tt3rdanU,

If you do /questlog and it's telling you to go to rocket HQ, what might have happened is that your quest didn't save properly when you disconnected. If this is the case, try following /questlog and you may have to redo part of the quest. If you are unable to tp back to rocket HQ, then do as Winnie suggested and contact a manager (either MrJoshyy, MrsNaz, or Kuro_xGx on discord). Sorry for the inconvenience, if you have any questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums!

5. h0tt3rdanU

h0tt3rdanU New Member

I did /questlog and its said to speak to Ryder to return to rocket hq, I did that, released the bird and teleported back to the server, and it still says to speak to rider I tried this many times.

6. h0tt3rdanU

h0tt3rdanU New Member

would it work if you reset my progress on the legendary quest I can beat it again no problem, would that work?

7. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hmm that's an odd issue, I would advise directly messaging a manager on discord, either MrsNaz, MrJoshyy, or Kuro_xGx about the issue. Make sure to explain that it happens over and over again and that you have to keep releasing the bird each time. Sorry about the inconvenience, if you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums!