Competitive Battling Auto-Heal after battle

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AwesomeUniverse, Nov 10, 2017.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. AwesomeUniverse

AwesomeUniverse New Member

So I've been playing Competitive Battling and I'm really sick of going to the Poke-centre straight after to heal up. Why can't the game just heal our Pokemon immediately after the match ends! :(

So why wouldn't this simple feature be left out? I don't know!

TheDoctor420 likes this.
  2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

While this would be cool, I personally don't think its necessary as it's not too difficult to /spawn and wait 5 seconds for the nurse to heal your pokemon, or to do /pheal.

3. AwesomeUniverse

Firstly, /pheal needs EXPERT RANK to use, and /spawn means leaving where you were.

4. AwesomeUniverse

Also you need your Pokemon at 100% health to start, so it's unfair.

5. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

I don't really see how it's unfair as you can use Ryder to TP to wherever you left off of? Where you end up when you do /spawn is extremely close to both ryder and the nurse. Also bikes are available and obtainable in game so you can just warp to the nearest town and bike to wherever you were. Or, if you are at a town that's quite far from spawn, you can go to the pokecenter there as there are pokecenters in every town.

6. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Cool suggestion! It would be nice to heal your pokemons right after a cbattle, and you get to save some time instead of walking to a pokecenter. Overall nice!

7. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

I can see how this Auto-Heal Mechanic would be nice but is not something that needs to be in the game. Expert Ranks have /pheal and if you do not wish to spend money. I also do not see this being a huge help to the players that just play the game and complete the Pokedex. The /pheal command is very usefully indeed, but it doesn't make them OP. Expert players do not have to go to wait 5 seconds for the Nurse to heal your Pokemon. You do not have /spawn to heal your Pokemon. You have have to walk/ride a bike to the nearest Pokemon Center to heal your Pokemon then, do /cbattle.

8. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

It would be cool just to get a heal after c-battling but it's not necessary. If it's very easy to add on then I agree it should be added otherwise they can just spend their time making other updates to the server.

9. Tornadofirewave

Tornadofirewave New Member

I think this is a fatal error though, a person could just go to /cbattle when their pokemon are already low and just heal them by forfeiting, it will be like an exploit.

10. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

Honestly if it is that big of a deal, donate for pheal.
    As said above, it takes nothing to /spawn and heal your pokemon and just use the npc to teleport near where you were.
    Also as stated above, it could easily be used as an exploit.

When you suggest ideas, you have to think about the effects of it as well.

11. Nike276

Nike276 New Member

Well, your pokemon need to be at max hp to join cbattle and also it would take longer to do that while waiting for cbattle when you can just go to the nearest pokemon center

12. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

It isn't a bad idea but it isn't so necessary either.As someone previously mentioned you can just wait for 5 seconds in the Poke Center.Either way you cannot enter a new battle while your pokemons aren't fully healed so it will not affect your next battle at all.

13. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Would be a good idea for that! But you can always carry items in your inventory such as revives, potions and other necessary items that may help you.

14. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

This would be an awesome idea because then you can keep on doing back to back cbattles