Gym Team Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrCharlesTNT, Nov 17, 2017.

1. MrCharlesTNT

MrCharlesTNT New Member

Way too many people are mystic. I am mystic but i wish i could change like alot of other people.
    Could I get to change or could you guys add a feature that you could change teams. So like
    500k to change teams. I and alot of people would love that. Its not just for me, its also for other
    mystic members. About the bird quest you could just make that you can only do it once so people
    dont get multiple legendarys. Its bad for the server if every gym is blue too and I have asked in chat
    if mystics want to change teams and many of them said yes. Please do us a favor and at least consider it and pass the idea to the owners it would mean alot for me and other mystics. I would like to be valor or instincs
    just anything else than mystic.

- MrCharlesTNT

kdrshv likes this.
  2. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Perhaps this will be added in the future but once you pick your team you are supposed to stick by them. I understand why you would want to change but at this moment it's not possible. :D

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Pretty awful idea in the sense you could change teams when you wanted to if you had the money

HowDragon likes this.
  4. HowDragon

HowDragon New Member

Yeah, teams are a huge aspect of what makes Pokemon Multiplayer fun. If you take the loyalty factor out of it - it also ruins the sense of community that each team has.

I feel like that would get really chaotic too, with people getting fed up with their team and then causing huge chasms where half the players follow some other person who left and all.

Teams are about loyalty, and real loyalty has no pricetag.

lowkey valor is so lit but thats all gud no bad vibes

evanmarioboy likes this.