Alexon

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Alexon, Nov 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Alexon

Alexon Builder

Hello! I'm Alexon, also known as Alexander. If you're a frequent player of Pokéfind you might have seen me ingame once or twice. I am currently 18 years old and study in a Technical University located in Odense Denmark. Right now I am about to end my 3rd semester out of a total 6, a lot of the "work" is attached to Chemistry and Physics in particular.

I started playing Minecraft in 2012 with one of my best friends back then, playing on random public servers with the ./fly command when it was glass blocks that made you "fly".(like a plane of glass beneath you).

Had a break for a few years when I picked it up again and realised how fun this game actually was. Minecraft soon became my sole hobby and a way to be creative and "build", and I think the possibility of creating almost anything is something that kept me interested for such a long time. I will link some of my creations if you're interested at the end of my thread.

If we resume further into the time I played Minecraft, the building started with my very first "contest" that I managed to win with my friends. We saw a contest on Facebook and decided to join it, at that point we had the time. So we planned building this giant modern house with inspiration to the Nordic countries, and managed to win. If you are familiar with Lydia Winters from Mojang she was among the judges aswell as an Architect from Henning Larsen Architects. (It was pretty "big"). The same friend I won with, then started the Harry Potter project and it then became a 4 year long project, that we released not that long ago.

One last thing I wanna mention before I finalize my introduction is; How friendly people are in this community, and I just wanna say thanks for all the help you have given me, and I'll be looking forward to help others.

Have fun being creative <3

Links to some of my projects:
    Harry Potter
    Various small projects
    WynnCraft Build Team (not gonna link it hence it being another server).

2. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to the forums, Alexander! Your work is amazing, and I must say I'm rather excited to see more of your work in the future. I'm very glad you are on our build team! If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to message me on either here or Discord! :D

Alexon likes this.
  3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums :D

Alexon likes this.
  4. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Welcome Alexon! I see you around a lot, and I thank you for your amazing builds on PokeFind! Keep up the good work, and I hope to see more from you soon.

Alexon likes this.
  5. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

Hey Alexon, so great to get to know you! I love your work and also all of your building on the Pokefind server! Next time I see you on the server, I’ll make sure to say hi!

6. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome to the Forums!! Have Fun Posting..

7. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

Welcome to the server, im your friendly neighborhood amazon, if you need me i am always online and you can always ask me on discord. Also you may know me from Wynncraft, im a level 101 warrior and was a former member of a few guilds. If you ever wanna chill you can talk to me