Hi! I'm Hantail!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hantail, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Hantail

Hantail New Member

Hey there! I've been on this server for a pretty long time but only just got into some of the new features a couple weeks ago. Do you remember when there was only pokeworld on this server? It's been a while for sure. A while ago a was REALLY inactive but now I'm on whenever I can be! It's nice to meet you all, and I hope to see you on the server!

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums Hantail !!
    I remember when it was only PokeWorld and some of the server options had different colored blocks because of the Youtubers. It sure has been a long time. Glad you are able to be on more now! Hope to see you around :D

3. LeoMessi

LeoMessi Member

Hello! Welcome to the forums! If you ever have any questions, feel free to message me at any time on here or on discord! My discord is in my signature below!
    Hope you enjoy your stay with us :D

4. emslayy

emslayy Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hi Hantail! Welcome to the forums!
    Glad to see you're coming back to the server and I hope you're having fun! If you see me around feel free to say hello!
    You can PM me as well here on the forums or on Discord if you ever have any questions or concerns :D

5. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

I remember that Hantail! It seems like such a long time but it wasn't actually that long ago The server is still a bunch of fun nonetheless and I hope you continue to enjoy your time here!

6. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome to the forums.I assume you are an older player so i should better say Welcome Back! :D

7. Hantail

Hantail New Member

I know, right! I used to play with my two best friends, it feels like much longer than it really has been.

8. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Hello and welcome to our forums, Hantail! Believe it or not, in just a few months, our server will become 1 year old! It's so amazing to see such old players still come around! I hope you're enjoying Gen 3, as I truly am along with many other players. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to message me on either here or on Discord! Happy hunting! :D

9. Hantail

Hantail New Member

Well, I definitely enjoy the gen 3 pokemon, but I don't think I can use them in the pokeworld, I'm a pretty low level. Nice to meet you too, though

10. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

Welcome to the server, im your friendly neighborhood amazon, if you need me i am always online and you can always ask me on discord