Lost my gen 3 legendary

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mr_VILLAGER_KING, Nov 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_VILLAGER_KING

Mr_VILLAGER_KING New Member

Username: Mr_VILLAGER_KING

Discord ID: N/A

Problem: While playing on generation 3, I was switching some pokemon around n my inventory when my latios suddenly disappeared. People in chat said to do /fixinv but that didn't change anything. If there was a way that I could get my latios back that would be great, thanks.

Time it happened: aprox. 5:40 PM EST 11/29/17

Other info: I did relog after it first disappeared so that may be why /fixinv didn't work.

2. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

You should message a manager on discord, they should help you out with this. This bug is happening to several others so don't worry, it is known. Just message a manager and they will assist you with returning your generation three legendary pokemon! Let me know if you need any further assistance and feel free to message me on Discord. My discord is PoseidonBoss#5264.

3. Mr_VILLAGER_KING

I don't know how to thats why I made this post :p

4. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

Ok, so go into the pokefind discord, on the right, you will see players with ranks, on top is owners, then there are managers. You should click on one of the managers, preferably MrsNaz or MrJoshyy, and send them a msg about your problem, they will then assist you with getting your legendary pokemon back

Let me know if you need any further assistance and feel free to message me on Discord. My discord is PoseidonBoss#5264.

5. Mr_VILLAGER_KING

I don't have discord or know how to get it XD sorry.

6. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

ok, go to discordapp.com, and register an account. After that, go to the pokeworld lobby, there is a head saying discord, click it and click on the link, that will join you in the Pokefind discord, let me know when you do that

7. Mr_VILLAGER_KING

8. Mr_VILLAGER_KING

Unfortunately I do not believe I can get discord, sorry. You know any other ways?

9. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

You can message them on the forums, go to members, then staff members, and then click on MrJoshyy, and send him a message about your situation

10. Mr_VILLAGER_KING

oh ok thanks

11. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Thank you for the help PoseidonBoss! If you still don't receive an answer to your issue, please PM me on here.

Thread Locked