Pokemon Disappeared

Discussion in 'Help' started by Spade, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Spade

Spade New Member

Hello, it seems one of my pokemon has disappeared.

I was playing on the new Gen 3 region without a hitch, but when I decided to move my Gen 1 starter, at that point a Level 70 Blastoise, along a few slots in my hotbar (since I couldn't use it in battle so I wanted to make another pokemon my default), it disappeared. I checked in the area it disappeared in, thinking maybe it dropped as an item (maybe a bug), but nothing was in the area. I tried relogging to no avail. I decided to check my PC boxes in hopes any missing pokemon might default to the PC, should a glitch remove them. No Blastoise in there either.

I would be extremely grateful if I could receive assistance in re-obtaining this pokemon which I spent a lot of time grinding to level up. Thank you.

Pokemon details (in case it needs to be recreated):

Name:
    Blastoise

Level:

Moves:
    Crunch, Hydro Pump, Aqua Tail, and Ice Beam

Nature, IVs, etc:
    I'm not too bothered about these details honestly, I just play to have fun.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,
    Spade_kun

2. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

This is a bug that is known, msg a manager and they will assist you with getting your Pokémon back.

3. Spade

Spade New Member

Ah, thank you for the info! Do you know how I can speak to a manager? I'm not too familiar with the staff. Do I ask on the Discord?

4. TheDoctor420

TheDoctor420 Member

Yes, msg MrJoshyy on discord

5. Spade

Spade New Member

Thank you very much!

6. LeoMessi

LeoMessi Member

So there has been an issue going on with Gen 1 and Gen 2 in which it appears you lost everything in your inventory and got reset level and such.
    If this is what you see, don't worry, you did not lose anything. This is an issue we are working hard to fix.
    If you're experiencing a loss of only a few items or Pokemon, such as your Blastoise, I do recommend either messaging a Manager on discord or for lost Pokemon, send an email to [email protected] and if you have proof you had it, please include.