How Dragon?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HowDragon, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HowDragon

HowDragon New Member

Yup that's my name. HowDragon - not really a question, more of a statement. But hello everyone!

Anyways, I'm about one week into playing this server and I lurve it so much. I was an enthusiastic card collector as a kid, but pokemon died off for me when I turned 13 or so. I was still playing Minecraft, and dipped in and out of servers for several years until a friend reached out and told me about PokeFind one day. I can't tell you how refreshing it was to get back into the old game I love in a form thats much better suited for me (MC), and its been a pretty great week so far.

Some other miscellaneous things about me, I'm 17, play soccer outside of school (way more fun), and am preparing for college next year! I love watching sports, and as a Ohio resident - have been treated to several championship wins in both collegiate and professional sports.

And as for pokemon its been over 3 years since I was even mediocre at the game, so I have loads to learn. My knowledge extends about as far as knowing that fire is good against grass, and stops there. I picked valor as my team, so if anyone has some spare time and wants to hang out ingame and maybe spot me some advice that'd be great!

My go-to achievement right now has been getting level 50 in 5 days (yeet), thanks to many nice folks with exp elixer and the icy plains. But I've got a long way to go! Thanks for reading guys, I know this was long - I get a little carried away when I write.

Peace out.

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums HowDragon!!
    Getting level 50 is pretty challenging. It’s 579k exp from 49 - 50 alone. I think you can do it though.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me on Discord or the Forums. Hope to see you around more :D

3. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

Hey Dragon, welcome to the forums we hope you enjoy your stay!
    If you have any questions be sure to message me on here or discord :D

4. HowDragon

HowDragon New Member

Thanks! I'll probably annoy you to death with questions and comments in the future - but I'll try to be as reasonable as possible ;D

Oh and I meant that I already got level 50 in 5 days so it's already a party ;p
    Heyo! Thanks for the welcome and I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay :p

5. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

Hi i am a SHADOW LUGIA i have 3 shadow pokes enjoy being here?

6. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums, HowDragon! I truly love watching soccer and I'm thinking about signing up for it in College. Also, your name reminds me of How to Train Your Dragon. ;) If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to message me on here or on Discord! :D

7. Clicquot

Clicquot New Member

Welcome Dragon! I gotta agree with cuddly here, soccer is a pretty fun sport! I remember moving to New York and having to learn how to play at recess. My favorite team is no doubt about it Manchester City! I hope you have enjoyed your time on the forums and the server, and make sure to shoot me a message if you see me on!

8. HowDragon

HowDragon New Member

Absolutely love it.
    Manchester City is bomb, and yasss I'm loving it here.
    You should totally sign up, it's a great sport.
    Oh and I was actually gonna make toothless my profile pic so yey ;p

Thanks everyone for offering support and being welcoming, it means a lot ;D

cuddlycreeper98 likes this.
  9. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome to the Forums! Have Fun!!

10. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

Welcome to the server, im your friendly neighborhood amazon, if you need me i am always online and you can always ask me on discord

11. xXwazerzXx

xXwazerzXx New Member

Welcome to the server! I know its been a while but congratz!

12. ornado7.

ornado7. New Member

Hey HowDragon welcome to the Pokefind community I hope you have a great time here!

13. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

[​IMG]LUGIAS EVERY WERE

Join the shadow army with shadow lugia :D if you see this if you tell any one you and the person you told will have there memeries wiped.