Only wanting Money

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sugger727, Dec 10, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Sugger727

Sugger727 New Member

Ok we all know that pokefind only wants money with the eggs, bikes, and xp boosts. I want to put a stop to this, i think pokefind should give people free eggs every 2 months and maybe a bike for coins. I am a f2p player and cant get a hold of my parents cards, so at least make it fair for the f2p people that don't have money or a yt channel to make money pokefind creators! leave a comment on what u guys think.

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

You can win giveaways, you can get eggs in voting / challenges / quests and daily rewards. You can farm off of exp boosts. You can buy bikes for 350 tokens are Misty Falls in Gen3 or Chromium City in Gen1. You can easily get tokens for the bike if you do challenges / quests / voting.

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I don't think you should feel entitled to free stuff, I'm sure if it was up to pokefind they would charge a once of fee to use the server and that way they wouldn't have to monetise everything. Either way the amount of money spent to keep pokefind running and paying developers to update stuff is a lot. Pokefind has been giving away loads of eggs via /vote , it's really not hard to get free eggs

4. Yugiyasha

Yugiyasha New Member

Voultronix is right. running a server the quality of Pokefind isn't cheap. Plus in order to keep up the quality it has to be a full time job for most people. I don't have any problem with them charging enough for things to keep the server running and then also keep some money for themselves. If you can't/don't want to pay, they do offer many ways to grind or win the stuff you need. That's more than most free games can say.

5. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

There are many players on the server who have egged Pokemon without paying for them. I myself have only purchased a rank and a single egg, yet have many egged Pokemon. Furthermore, eggs are not mandatory to enjoy the game! With breeding being a mechanic available in the game, you can easily breed Pokemon with high ivs and good natures without having to purchase anything, the concept that eggs are necessary to have fun is not true! Even more so, there is always the option to trade for egg'ed Pokemon, should you want one. The option for eggs is added in for those who wish to donate and help keep it running, and is merely a side aspect of the multiple ways to enjoy the server. :)

6. ItzDaSquishy

ItzDaSquishy New Member

7. JukeMastr7

JukeMastr7 New Member

and i have 2 halloween and a shadow pokemon, and i am a f2p

8. GamerMicah1

GamerMicah1 Member

And I got a Magikarp!