Um Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheSpringtrap, Dec 3, 2017.

1. TheSpringtrap

TheSpringtrap New Member

Hi, my name is TheSpringtrap or Spring for short. I'm new here and thought I might as well say hello and maybe get to know some of you. I'm kinda or a lot shy so I keep to myself a lot so yea. I don't know what else to say so hi.

2. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

TheSpringtrap, I am glad to be the first one to say hello. I would like to Welcome you to your journey to PokeFind where you can be a Pokemon Trainer. Along the way, you will meet a lot of new friends on your journey. Someday I will hope to meet on the server. So I only have one more thing to say to you and that is... Go complete the Pokedex and have fun. :D

TheSpringtrap likes this.
  3. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Hello,hello.Welcome to the forums! Hope you can find a lot of friends and have fun in here. If you need anything just message me :D

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the forums!

5. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello TheSpringtrap! I hope you enjoy your adventure here on PokeFind, and if you need anything dont be afraid to PM me on here or on discord!

6. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Hey Spring! Nice to see a fellow shy person (I think I'm very shy xD) Well I hope you have an awesome time on the server and as well as on the forums! Please enjoy your stay :p And feel free to message me if you have any questions via discord / forums (P.s I respond faster on discord :D)!
    Good luck on your adventure!

Grapes likes this.
  7. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Hello there! Welcome to the forums! Have a fun and unforgettable experience in the PokéFind Network!

8. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums, Spring! We have a lovely welcoming comity, to make you feel right at home. I also understand how you feel as before I joined the staff team I was a very, very, shy person. Over time, I made really good friends on the staff team and I'm a bit of a social butterfly ( I'm still working on it )! If you ever wanna talk to someone, I'm always here! I'm also here if you ever have any questions. Just PM me on here or on Discord. :)

9. ProfessorFox

ProfessorFox Member

Hello Spring! Welcome to our lovely little community! Hope you enjoy your time here and if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns we are always here

10. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Welcome to the forums Spring!

11. ornado7.

ornado7. New Member

Welcome to the community Spring I hope you have a great time here!

12. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

Whasa, ma dud, Its your boi, AMAZON back at it again with a hello and WELCOME to the server. Glad to see you here and I hope your having a good time so far. Welcome to the community Spring, I am personally happy to greet you to the forums. If you have any questions, you can always ask me here or on discord @AmazonsharkComputer#6045 and your welcome to come talk to me on discord. Ill hope you spring the trap and catch some cool pokemon! :D