TheOriginalGimic's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ItzDaSquishy, Dec 11, 2017.

1. ItzDaSquishy

ItzDaSquishy New Member

I Haven't made one of these yet and thought why not let anyone that knows nothing about
    me the chance to learn about myself. I am a 2-year College Student, just started this year. I am well-known within the sports at my college, I live in a central time-zone and I am almost always on for a while towards the end of the day.
    I am an Army Recruit, meaning I haven't started my first 4 years yet since I'm only 19 I have been to Army Basic Training Camp, which by that I had spent my summer in a base camp down in Georgia doing basic skills turning me from a citizen into a partial soldier.

my first name is Michael, so if you want to call me that instead of my name | TheOriginalGimic that is perfectly fine with me.

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums!!
    That's pretty cool that you are an Army Recruit. I have a few friends I graduated with who enlisted into the military.
    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message Me or another staff member on Discord or the Forums.
    ;)

3. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome, welcome.I Hope you will enjoy your stay here, good luck with your studies and if you need anything just ask me ;)

4. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

Whasa, ma dud, Its your boi, AMAZON back at it again with a hello and WELCOME to the server. Glad to see you here and I hope your having a good time so far. Welcome to the community Gimic, I am personally happy to greet you to the forums. If you have any questions, you can always ask me here or on discord @AmazonsharkComputer#6045 and your welcome to come talk to me on discord. As you know, im cool with you already and i hope to see you more on discord and in game!

5. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums, Michael! I've seen you in game before, and it's very lovely to see you become apart of our forums community as well! I'm getting ready to start college, so I do hope you're enjoying yours. :D If you ever want to talk or have any questions, feel free to contact me! Happy hunting! :)

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  6. KeeGaming

KeeGaming New Member

Nice Intro Gimic/Squishy/Micheal. Looking forward to talking to you more in the future and playing PokeWars