Hi I am Scorpidvenom

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by scorpidvenom, Dec 2, 2017.

1. scorpidvenom

scorpidvenom New Member

Hello, I am Scorpidvenom, I usually Play on Skyblock and am a 100k Island level owner. Hope to have great discussions with the community in the future. I also hope the server would make Skyblock much more fun and interesting. Anyways proud to be part of this community. If any of yall need help in skyblock hit me up

2. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Welcome to the Forums! 100.000 Skyblock is a lot (For me at least).Have Fun here!

3. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello and welcome Scorpidvenom! I hope you keep enjoying your adventures on Skyblock and if you need any assistance feel free to message me or any of the other staff members on here or on discord!

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the forums !!! :eek::eek::)

5. ProfessorFox

ProfessorFox Member

Welcome scorpidvenom! If you need help you know where to find us :)

6. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Hey Scorpidvenom! Welcome to the forums and as well as the server! :D Please enjoy your stay!

And WOW! Nice island level :p (mines is only lvl 300) haha

Grapes likes this.
  7. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Hello Scorpidvenom! Welcome to the forums ;) Great to see you enjoy your adventures in the PokéFind Network!

8. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums, Scorpidvenom! I'm super glad to have you here, and even apart of our Skyblock community! I know it might be a bit bad now but I know for sure it'll be fixed in the future. If you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to PM me at any time! :)

9. Amazonshark

Amazonshark New Member

Whasa, ma dud, Its your boi, AMAZON back at it again with a hello and WELCOME to the server. Glad to see you here and I hope your having a good time so far. Welcome to the community Venom, I am personally happy to greet you to the forums. If you have any questions, you can always ask me here or on discord @AmazonsharkComputer#6045 and your welcome to come talk to me on discord. Dont let the ekans Bite :D