Suggestion for better End Game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mast3rf0g, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Mast3rf0g

Mast3rf0g Well-Known Member

Suggestion: Once you defeat all the quests, let us be able to do them again. They could be weekly based, where once you do the quests, you have to wait 1 week to do them again, Those could give Exp (Only after finishing the quest, NO NPC EXP to prevent XP abuse) coins, tokens and a chance of a stone (or something), giving us more reasons to play. The NPC could have different Pokemon each time (Might be hard to code), with different abilities, natures. Giving us a different experience each time we fight them. Elite Four would have the same Pokemon each time. Once you have defeated all quests, those could become available, but to make it hard, they could have their pokemon at level 100 instead of pokemon level 20 or so, making it more challenging.

ToastyTunes likes this.
  2. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

I like this idea since I only play on gen 1 and gen 2 and there is nothing for me to do. Would be great to redo all the quest again. like start with low-level Pokemon and work your way up to all the quest again

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

It wouldn' be fun doing some quests twice especially with no rewards

Larzrum and lego10001 like this.
  4. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

Mixed feelings about this suggestion.It would really be a nice feature to add because of the whole concept,but at the same time it would be something like "Red".

5. GODCHUECO

GODCHUECO New Member

Definitely :D +1