I need legendary Pokemon to beat Tony (In Haikou)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MinecarftYujie, Dec 20, 2017.

Tags: Edit
  1. MinecarftYujie

MinecarftYujie New Member

he's too hard thanks to his sableye, I NEED A FREE LEGENARDY (shadow pokemon will do) TO KICK HIS BUTT

2. ItzDaSquishy

ItzDaSquishy New Member

3. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

The only way for you to get a legendary Pokemon is if you buy Legend rank, or legendary eggs. You can also do the Legendary Bird quest in Kyoto.

4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Legendary Pokemon are not required to defeat the quests and are only obtainable through the Legendary Bird Quest (which is available starting at Trainer level 30) and from buying Legend Rank. As the majority of our players are not Legend rank, it is safe to assume that Legendaries aren't needed for the quest. Raising your Pokemon to be around 5 levels higher than those that Tony have can easily help you defeat him. Best of luck to you!

5. MinecarftYujie

6. MinecarftYujie

NVM I found this really cool Magneton in Chrome City, it so powerful, it Defeated Tony and my Magneton is gonna be my Main Man, or i would say... Main Pokemon! XDD

7. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

You do not need Legendary Pokémon if you think they are OP, Pokémon like Dragonite, tyranitar and much more which are regularly found in the wild are obtainable and has similar strengths as legendaries :)