problem with resource pack

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Thewrecker1969, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Thewrecker1969

Thewrecker1969 New Member

i cant seem to down load it pleas help i love watching your server

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello Thewrecker1969,

Make sure you are using minecraft version 1.10.2 or 1.11.2 with resource packs set to prompt. Also make sure that you aren't running any mods or textures that could interfere with our resource pack. If that doesn't work try deleting the server-resource-packs folder in your .minecraft in %appdata%. Hope this helps! If you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord or on the forums.

3. Thewrecker1969

ok thanks i will try

4. Thewrecker1969

it no work 2 things
    1.where is resources set to prompt?
    2.where is %appdata%?
    i am so sorry for inconvenience

5. UV_Hail

For your first question, you can set resource packs to prompt by editing the server in your server settings. By this I mean, go to your list of multiplayer servers, click Pokefind once (do not enter the server), go to the bottom and there should be an option to "edit". Click edit and there should be a setting for resource packs, click that setting until you get "prompt".

For %appdata%, if you have a windows computer, simply type %appdata% into the windows search bar in the bottom left hand corner of your screen. After typing that in, hit enter and a list of folders should pop up. Scroll until you find the .minecraft folder, and from there you can select and delete the server-resource-packs folder which should help your resource pack.

6. Thewrecker1969

it still dont work is it my computer? i have a laptop

7. Thewrecker1969

it now says timed out

8. UV_Hail

If it is telling you that you are timed out, try loading the resource pack in small screen minecraft, with particles off, render distance on 2, and graphics set from fancy to fast. If this still doesn't work, you can try allocating more RAM to minecraft.

9. Thewrecker1969

ok ill try