Discord Permissions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Legendfruit14, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Legendfruit14

Legendfruit14 New Member

Well I'm back again,

I was playing Pokemon World today, and I found a rare poke, But I couldn't report it in Discord. I'm a High Level and active player. In the chat #rare-spawns, Only ranked people can talk. Could It be possible, when you reach a specific level, you could talk in that chat aswell? I know they made it so not everyone could talk in it to avoid Trolling, But Can't High level people be trusted? It will only help out the community!

-Legendfruit14

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

While this does seem like an interesting idea, on discord there is no levelling system, and we can't exactly sync the level in game to discord, so this wouldn't really be possible.

3. Legendfruit14

Legendfruit14 New Member

Well, It is possible I think,

Like the same with getting ranks, Send a Screenshot when u reached for example level 50, And u get a "lvl 50 rank", So u can talk in #rare-spawns?

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

It's the only rank perk in discord though so it would be pointless

5. ProfessorFox

ProfessorFox Member

Interesting idea and also counter point of rank request, but it would be impossible for staff to be able to keep up with rapidly syncing everyone's ranks once they hit a certain level so not everyone that reaches that level would be able to use the perks. There are ranked players that are more than happy to pass on the sighting of a rare poke for you though.

6. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

The reason why #rare-spawns are for rankers only is because we would like to give them an advantage into their purchase of rank, although I like the idea of having a levelling system in Discord ;)