Vanish Command In SkyBlock

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KevinKimYT, Dec 27, 2017.

1. KevinKimYT

KevinKimYT New Member

So, every Youtuber Rank or higher such as Mod can do /vanish in every gamemode, that's what i usually do in skyblock, but sometime when i go to PvP, usually i forgot to unvanish myself, that can be unfair cuz no one can see me but i can see them, so it's better to remove /vanish in skyblock PvP.

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Only problem with this is that mods can go in /v in sktblock pvp when trying to catch hackers. This means that /v is actually useful in skyblock and should continue to be used, but not abused.

3. MissBlissx

MissBlissx New Member

I don't think it's smart to remove it but what they can do is creating a command which automatically disables /vanish when you jump in PvP because I'm pretty sure youtubers will get spammed a lot without /vanish

4. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Hello there KevinKimYT :) As Rainbowteletubi mentioned, Staff members may require the use of that command to catch hackers, therefore, I suggest you do not use it for your own advantage but anyways, thanks for the reminder! I'll try to forward this to a manager that it should be fixed in some way :D

5. KevinKimYT

KevinKimYT New Member

ok thanks for ur reply :D