I got Scammed!

Discussion in 'Help' started by 1super_guy, Dec 19, 2017.

1. 1super_guy

1super_guy New Member

Whitewolf_33 scammed me on your skyblock server. He said that he will help me but he just robbed me from my pokemon worth over 3m and keeps making excuses that he doesn't have them. He stole my Mewtwo, Ryhorn, Bulbasaur, Ghastly, 10 geodudes, 3 iron golem spawners, charmander, and Scyther and he doesn't want to give me them back and I see that he has them. I just want the pokemon that I worked for while playing on your server. He says that it was his brother's friend that took my pokemon and that he can't make up for the damage. If you can please help me get my stuff back I would greatly appriciate it.

2. Lego121212

Lego121212 Ex Senior Moderator

Hey I'm not a JR MOD or anything, but the server will only accept reports if you have video proof.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  3. Nutella

Nutella Moderator

Hello,
    I'm sorry to inform you but yes we only accept video evidence of scams. If you manage to have video evidence of the scam you can contact a moderator on discord or post the evidence using the correct format in the Player report section on the Pokfind Forums.

4. Swayam

Swayam New Member

I GOT SCAMMED BY A GUY HIS FIRST LETTER WAS XSWAG........ and he scammed me i was sad he stole my scizor and then a randow mod muted me (pemenantly):(

5. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hello Swayam,

If you would like to appeal your mute, you can do so here: http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?forums/punishment-appeals.22/. Please be sure to follow the correct format. About the scam, if you have video evidence, you can submit that here: http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?categories/punishment-appeals-and-player-reports.21/. Once again be sure to follow the format. Unfortunately if you do not have video proof of the scam, we cannot help you. Happy holidays!