Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jermyyyyyy, Jan 5, 2018.

1. jermyyyyyy

jermyyyyyy New Member

My username is jermyyyyyy. I barely played on this server a while ago, but now I'm playing it a lot and really enjoying it, so much that I bought a rank! I hope to meet some of you on the server.

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums jermyyyyyy!!
    I'm glad you enjoy the server and bought a rank! I have champ rank :)
    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns just feel free to ask me on Discord or here on the Forums!
    I hope to see you sometime in the server :)

3. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Hello Jermyyyyyy! Welcome to the forums! Thank you for supporting our server by purchasing a rank :) If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other moderators!

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey! Welcome to the server and thank you for supporting the server by purchasing a rank! Hope you enjoy it so far :D if you have any questions be sure to let me know in game or message me on discord. <3

5. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the server, I hope to see you around and glad you are enjoying it!

6. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Hi there, jermyyyyyy! I'm a bit late to the welcoming gang but I do still wish to welcome you to our server & our forums. I'm so very glad that you're back and that you even decided to buy a rank. I hope you're enjoying Gen 3 like I am! :D I hope to see you in game, and if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to PM me on here or on Discord. Happy hunting! :)

ShootingFor3 likes this.
  7. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

Hey there! Welcome back to the server and I hope to see you around on Pokefind!

8. SofianMort

SofianMort New Member

HI THERE hope ur having a tap od a day btw <3

9. Shirley_Temple_Tap

Shirley_Temple_Tap New Member