Scavenger Hunt Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tnt378, Jan 13, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. tnt378

tnt378 New Member

Hello Everyone,
    I've decided to do a giveaway on the forums. The reason for this is because I didn't want to do a traditional giveaway (hide and seek, quiz, etc.) and because I wanted to give an extended amount of time.

What it is!
    This will be a giveaway where you will have to go to a location and take a screenshot of the location with coordinates. All places can be reached without flying (I've done them and I don't have fly). You will have to decipher the location based on a clue. These are in the Gen 1 map.

How to win
    You will gather all of your screenshots and gather them into a document for each clue. Please list the clue that I've provided next to each screenshot. You will then send me this document VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ON FORUMS OR DM ON DISCORD. The reason for this is so that others can't see the answers you provide. Anything provided directly on my profile will be deleted and ignored. Anything in any of the regular discord channels will also be ignored. You can private message me on the forums by going up to Inbox and then click "Start a New Conversation"

Okay....so where are these clues?
    The clues are in this google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eBjp7MiJ_QnvpL4HI2hzNis2Ou5BmFjpzuB5xLmiQE0/edit

This document also outlines the prizes that you can win.

Deadline: The deadline for entrees is 8 PM EST January 20th. I will ignore any entrees after that.

Have fun and happy hunting!!! Feel free to message me with any further questions.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  2. TheArcticFox01

TheArcticFox01 New Member

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED (and probably failed)

3. xArcuz

xArcuz Active Member

Very interesting, hopefully there will be many people joining this event of yours! Good luck :D

4. Tempest____

Tempest____ New Member

whats the prize

5. tnt378

tnt378 New Member

Prizes are listed out in the document. There are different tiers

6. TheArcticFox01

What gen will this take place on?

7. tnt378

tnt378 New Member

All locations are in gen 1.

8. TheArcticFox01

I've been searching on Gen 3 this whole time....

9. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Very cool idea of an event. Maybe if you need some more giveaway pokes you could pop me a dm on discord. I might be able to supply some :)

10. tnt378

tnt378 New Member

I have not received any entrees at this time. I will be extending the deadline to this Saturday the 20th at 8 PM EST. If you would like to submit an entry please do so via conversation with me on here or on discord.