Resource pack problem?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by BlazeRavenHeart, Dec 29, 2017.

1. BlazeRavenHeart

BlazeRavenHeart New Member

So I have not been able to play to regular pokemon world servers for over a week now. I can log on and go to skyblock and the resource pack works there but when I go to pokemon worlds the the resource will download but will not apply it's self and all I see is picks/hoes and beacons. Now I have uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft. I have tried Minecraft versions 1.10.2 up to 1.12.2 with and without optifine. I have 8gb of rams decicated to minecraft. I have restarted my router three times now. I have also checked to see if all my updates to my video card are update to date. I have also restored default settings to my video perference in my computer. I have also turned my view distance all the way down and changed the settings to fast. I also turned down the particals down as well. I have deleted the server folder and deleted .minecraft folder already. And I am having the same issue with Pokemon Worlds where the pokemon are picks, and etc. or it will timeout or loose connection. But if I go to skyblock it works wonderfully expect for the two houndors I got in ultra box crate keys for christmas. they show up as only diamond hoes and from what I read you guys already know about that bug. So do you guys know any other solutions other then getting the resource pack download client side?

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello BlazeRavenHeart, I am sorry about the issue. Have you taken a gander at this forum post here about fixing the resource pack not loading? If not, I suggest you do so because it may be the solution to your issue.

3. BlazeRavenHeart

Actually I have looked at the solutions on the forums that's why I posted because none of the solutions worked for me. But it only seems to happen when I am on pokemon world not skyblock.

4. BlazeRavenHeart

I have retried everything you guys suggested to do in the resource pack guides and nothing seems to be working for the pokemon worlds servers but I can still log on to skyblock and see the pokemon. I didn't start getting this problem until I got the two bugged Houndours from the ultra key chest. Do you think that might be my problem? that those two bugged is causing my probelms?

5. FidoTheGrassTypeAddict

FidoTheGrassTypeAddict New Member

Exactly the same problem that I have

6. Thewrecker1969

Thewrecker1969 New Member

7. BlazeRavenHeart

Has anyone look into this yet about the resource pack because I can't play pokemon if I only see pickaxes and hoes. But this only seems to be on the pokemon world and I'm not having this problem in skyblock. I haven't played since i reported this.

8. Blackshade

Blackshade New Member

Have you tried deleting the server resource pack folder joining and loading Skyblock then swapping to Pokeworld? This happens to me once a month and doing that then going to Pokeworld fixes it for me.

9. BlazeRavenHeart

Yes I have tried that, I had stated that in my first post that I had tried everything to fix the problem.

10. BlazeRavenHeart

I swear my player profile on the server is bugged because of the those two hondours I got during christmas that's when the problem started for me.