More Commands!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WitherSlayer1, Jan 29, 2018.

1. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

I know, I know. Everybody reading this comment without a rank is "blah blah blah pay to win loser your so bad you paid" but truly, EVERY SINGLE RANK is worth it. Think about it, every server has ranks, and which one is not pay to win out of all them? None! But people will get very mad (Without a rank) if I make this suggestion. But, to make it more appealing to buyers. Why don't you add more commands, I'm mostly talking about Pro and Legend. Legend is fairly expensive and they don't really get what they deserve and Pro is getting their, it's okay. But why don't you make it so Pro's get berries for their reward and maybe what if they get a Bike with a purchase. Maybe every kit it wouldn't hurt to throw in tokens. Here are some commands I made up for them.
    /shiny every month you get a Level 1 random IV and random Pokemon that is in shiny form.
    /evolve every week you get to evolve one Pokemon (Doesn't level it up)
    /find every week you can use this to instantly tp to a rare Pokemon (On any server)
    /xp every month gives you a XP Booster
    /rider Access Rider without even being near him
    /morph Allows you to turn into a Pokemon (Any) that is in your hotbar
    /egg I mean get any sort of egg (Not legendary) every week.
    /complete Instantly completes your quest your on (Only use once a month)

For LEGEND:
    /kill I know this one is cheesy but kills any wild Pokemon but minimizes half of the EXP it originally gives you.
    /catch Throws out a Master Ball (Doesn't spend) but only works WHEN you have a Master Ball in your invetory (So kind of like every week) Can only use ONCE until next kit.
    Can't think of anything else :p

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

These are too OP (coming from a champ rank myself) only one I can agree with is the the xp booster every 5 days is a pretty cool idea

3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

/rider is already in game as /warp :), Only one I would have to agree on is the xp booster as it doesn't give an insane advantage and can be beneficial to everyone. /morph would also be one that could be added as it's cosmetic and not a gameplay advantage.

4. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Well it would be good for Pro's because they still have to pay the full price.

5. bunstop

bunstop New Member

I kinda don't like this. Maybe add these as paid rank commands?

6. AsianBoi

AsianBoi New Member

I agree with some not all cos it will be WAYYY too overpowered. Things such as, getting token from buying the rank and doing /kit is a good idea tbh. Minus all the catch/kill/egg etc ones the others r good ideas however I must say, the morph one probably would take a while to make, considering that the staff will have to make one for EVERY Pokémon plus their skinned sprites too. Therefore I don’t think it’s very plausible :confused: