PokePrison | Awesome Suggestion!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WitherSlayer1, Jan 31, 2018.

?

Would you like to see this?

1. Yes, replace Skyblock!

2. Yes, awesome idea!

3. Maybe, I want to point something out though...

4. Horrible suggestion. But thanks for taking the time to make it!

5. Uhhhh somebody get a Owner for this awesome idea!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

I have to admit, Skyblock is fun. But, now if you want to get on the leaderboard you have to make the WHOLE island diamond blocks. I would rather you get rid of the server and implement this new awesome semi-server. Gamemode I guess I can say. Unless you can afford to keep Skyblock and add this, that's great. Anyway here's the idea.

Originating from my Discord suggestion, PokePrison. So what will happen is instead of starting at A the classic half boring ranks all the way to Z. What if you start as A which is Weedle, then B is Bulbasaur, etc. Then, if you Prestige you get Shiny (1st Prestige), Aura (2nd Prestige), etc... I have organised these ideas for all the ranks. Oh yeah and it would be cool if you implemented this alongside with it >>>>> Diglett, mines automatically for 30 minutes everyday (You can buy more hours/minutes) or personal mines ment just for Pro, Expert, etc... So lets say for Pro they have a advantage mine (Sells for 2x more) from (In pure logic) A - G then Expert G - K, etc... If you don't like that idea what if you made it so you have a selling multiplier which increases the sell rate (Ex. Legend Selling Modifier, 3x). I would love it also if you max prestiged (Got past Legendary Prestige) You got brought into another Generation, if that is too time consuming then you could either choose to Prestige normally or move onto the whole new adventure!

For GEN 1:
    A - Weedle
    B - Bulbasaur
    C - Charmander
    D - Squirtle
    E - Ratata
    F - Raticate
    G - Zubat
    H - Plusle
    I - Minun
    J - Haunter
    K - Gengar
    L - Scyther
    M - Kanganastan (I know I spelt that wrong)
    N - Onix
    O - Eevee
    P - Jolteon
    Q - Larvitar
    R - Dratini
    S - Bagon
    T - Beldum
    U - Trapinch
    V - Dragonite
    W - Rayquaza
    X - Moltres
    Y - Articuno
    Z - Zapdos

I know it went from dramatic bad Pokemon to AWESOME Pokemon, but it will continue and this is a ruff just little example. If you have a list yourself PLEASE comment it and I will fiddle around with my Master lineup!
    Please feel free to say anything about this, tell me if it's good/bad, tell me if I missed a better idea, or I said something you don't like. Thanks! Personally since the Gen's keep coming out it would be an almost never ending cycle to get to the top!

XD001ShadowLugia and Larzrum like this.
  2. bunstop

bunstop New Member

Yes this would be a great idea! Maybe make Y or Z the legendary bird (Articuno,Moltres,Zapdos) that represents your team. Great idea and I would love to see this!

3. WitherSlayer1

Would do. I think I organised in categories it would save more space.

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

As much as I like prison , a Pokemon version makes no sene. Pokemon in a prison is just messed up in theory. Prison game modes get boring just as quickly as skyblock does. They both work on the same formula: start from the bottom and gradually earn money to become the best. I don't see this happening as people have been suggesting it for months.

5. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

I've tried playing prison games before and never found an interest in them. The idea of pokemon in prison could add a twist but there is always going to be those who get bored by it.

WitherSlayer1 likes this.
  6. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

I love this idea because I'm a huge prison fan and can play prison servers for hours and hours. Even the really bad ones. I love this idea since it reminds me of the superhero prison. With each mine being a superhero. But this one is Pokemon. The only thing I would like the prison server to be is classic prisons. OP Prisons are just to OP for me.

WitherSlayer1 likes this.
  7. WitherSlayer1

:) I really hope it gets added though.

8. WitherSlayer1

It makes it better to see what’s upcoming. It’s better than A - Z then prestige. Adds a cool twist. Also alongside with the Diglett Miner, makes it a little bit easier to rank up,

9. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

I dont like this idea

Voultronix likes this.
  10. WitherSlayer1

Okay.

11. Voultronix

It' not about ranking up, it's about keeping a players interest , look at pokewars: it's far more advanced than any bed wars servers but yet it struggles to maintain a player base. Pokemon prison will die quickly because only die hard fans will be loyal

12. WitherSlayer1

I agreee with your opinion. But like I said this is almost like a Beta suggestion. It won’t make people lose as much interest with the Diglett mining thing. Also maybe every rank you can buy one upgrade on your pickaxe or get a better pickaxe. I find a lot of people actually LIKE Prison but they don’t have time to sit around. Then the Diglett will come in and you can use it for 30 mins a day! Imagine being stuck on a Rank and being very bored. Just log on everyday and turn the Diglett on and he will Sell automatically for you when he gets a full inventory and mine. It would also be cool if every mine had something cool about them from the habitat you can find the Pokémon or just a pixel art of one. I’ve always had a interest in finding out which mine is next and what the area will look like. Who knows, maybe if you discover a bit of area in the mine there may be a hiding Easter egg that can help you rank up!

13. Voultronix

You've hit the nail on the head: prison is fun but it's grinding and time consuming. Pokemon prison woupd do well for the first month or so but would rapidly decline. Not to mention it' hard to monetize prison game mode without it being unfair

14. WitherSlayer1

Same with Skyblock didn’t even last a week. It was a good idea but it’s ‘rapidly declined’ trust me, this is coming from members that play PokeWorld normally. There is a HUGE Prison fan base that are looking for a new awesome Prison server. Coming from you and like 3 other people they may not like it but trust me, Minecraft Prisons are the biggest fan base known (average calculated) let’s take a smaller server (not saying it) that I played on, it went from just below 30 players and AS SOON as they advertised that they had a OP Prison (before they didn’t) I swear everybody RUSHED over there. I would also like to mention I’m not going to create a fight we are just talking. Just want to clear that.

15. WitherSlayer1

Also getting good stuff in PokeWars is time consuming, good Pokémon, good in Skyblock.

16. Voultronix

I'l admit there is a big fan base but Minecraft players are in decline and prison servers that I have personally played on are struggling

17. WitherSlayer1

Yeah, true. I always get stuck on the last prisons but it's all worth it! (kinda) but now you can go into another Generation, it's 100% better. But like I mentioned the Diglett can be one of MANY things that will help you rankup. It will eventually get boring like you said but I forgot to mention this in the main post. Once you surpass all the Generations (out currently) you will become a beta tester for the next PokeWorld Generation! Obviously once you pass the final rank and the models are out. I think it's cool.

18. Voultronix

Ranking up isn' everything , it' enjoying the gameplay

19. WitherSlayer1

I got that I said that at least 20 times.