SALES!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Hyper_Camper, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Hyper_Camper

Hyper_Camper New Member

If you would, please make it to where everything is half-price in the shop for a week before valentines day. I think a-lot of us would be thinking about that, everything should be half-price such as, eggs, cosmetics, ranks, gems & boosters, and also items.

Please do this because 30% of Europe and North America have divorced parents, So I miss a lot of the events. So when I was going to buy a legend rank when it was $100 i couldn't because i was at my dad's house and couldn't call my mom to buy the rank for me. So sense a-lot of us miss the events would it be okay if you guys did a sale for the week before valentines day? Some of us don't make money, just know that i try to spend all my Christmas money to get things on PokeFind but when sales go up i will not be able to afford things in the shop. Also i'm only 13 and i just turned that on December 31 2017 so i think it would be nice if we did more sales!

My Username: Hyper_Camper

2. Whackadragon

Whackadragon Member

Not a bad idea, though it's not very ideal for the server owners seeing as we just had a 50% off sale yesterday. Regardless, nice suggestion! ^_^

3. Hyper_Camper

Hyper_Camper New Member

I couldn't do it because my parents are divorced, so i missed the event.

4. Hyper_Camper

Hyper_Camper New Member

also will stuff be half-price on valentines day

5. Whackadragon

Whackadragon Member

Sorry to hear you missed the event hyper_camper. We do not know as of now if there will be an event for valentines day

6. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Life's unfair at times but unfortunately you have to remember that pokefind is some people's way of making an income so they can't just put a massive sale up every special calendar day

7. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

I do understand we’re you are going. I agree with the more often discount sales but Pokefind’s only way to hosts servers you know like Skyblock, PokeWorld, PokeWars. The only way to host them is for money, they can’t just constantly sell 50% recently they have been doing huge sales and giveaways. It’s will eventually hurt the economy and they will have to remove some servers. If it doesn’t sell for a month they might lower the prices or put more sales on. They are in good condition but if you miss out on a offer you will know why, they can’t just keep selling 50% offs.