A request for more quests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XD001ShadowLugia, Feb 3, 2018.

?

Will any of these be made into pokefind 1 or more or none

1. yes 1-all may be released and it should

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. no 0 will be released bad idea

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Idk.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes i am a admin and i made 1-all into the game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

Another Shadow Quest (Shadow Quest 4 Gen 3) With shadow gen 3 pokemon. Rewards: A chance to catch Shadow Pidgey x1, Shadow Egg x1, tokens, trainer exp, and Coins.

Exp Share quest (Gen 1) The professor needs to study how exp works so you go on a adventure and defeat all the veteran trainers and you get a exp share for helping his research. Rewards: Exp share x1, tokens, coins, and trainer exp.

Shiny Garydos Quest (Gen 2) Team Rocket tries to force evolution and you must stop them. (like in pokemon silver/gold) Rewards: A chance to catch Shiny Garydos, A chance to get a water stone, Trainer exp, coins, and Tokens.

Other team quests (ex: if your team valor you have to fight team mystic and instinct also gen 1-3) You have to prove your the best person/trainer of the team (that your on) by defeating the other teams (that your not on) Reward: coins, Trainer exp, TM:Fly, and tokens.

Master ball quest (gen 1-3) You go to the pokeball factory and you talk to the guy who owns the factory and you fight team rocket and save the master ball. Rewards: Master Ball x1, Trainer exp, tokens, coins, Pokeballs x20, Great balls x10, and Ultra balls x5.

Mystery Man quest (gen 1) Find out why he is always wanted by the police, Find his hide out and defeat him. Rewards: Water stone x1, fire stone x1, a chance to catch porygon, Thunder stone x1, coins, and tokens.

Unown Quest (gen 2) The unowns are doing something find out what are they doing. Rewards: A Chance to catch lugia/ho-oh, tokens, a chance to catch Shiny Unown, coins, and trainer exp.

There may be more to this list.

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Finally some good suggestions from you XD. I think other than the exp share and shiny garydos and catching the best gen 2 legendaries most of these quest ideas are really good ideas for in game quests as they have fair rewards

3. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Mystery Man quest would be a banger :)

4. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Good idea finally! I actually would love too see every-single-one! Although the EXP. Share one is a bit cheesy it would be better if you had to find 3 destroyed parts in SUPER hard quests (Like level 25 though so you will actually have time to use it) and then once you find those parts you will be brought to a lab and will have to pay 100 tokens to repair it. (obviously you can come back)

My favourite is the Master Ball one. I know it's trying to advertise paying for these things but, who knows? There always could be a wild Tyranitar, Salamance, Rayquaza, or Dragonite on the loose! It really won't hurt just to get one master ball.

My least favourite is the Shadow Quest one. I know EVERYBODY is trying to get another Shadow Egg but you already got 3! Maybe when Gen 4 comes out this would be amazing! Imagine the Shadow little Turtwig evolve into....? Toterra? Sorry, I don't usually play Gen 4 but it's pretty much my favourite. Same with Gen 5 because that was my JAM back when I was a kid.

Dope :)

5. XD001ShadowLugia

Also I haven't beat any shadow quest rip I am stuck on Micheal on shadow quest 1.

6. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

AHHHH RIP

7. Jason Yang

Jason Yang New Member

Um BTW fly is a HM(hidden machine) not a TM(technical machine)

8. XD001ShadowLugia

Well I call every tm/hm a tm ok dont judge me.