A Quest To Get Mega Stones(when there released)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jason Yang, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Jason Yang

Jason Yang New Member

I personally think that when mega stones are released there should be a quest to get one. It would go something like this. The Professor needs your help researching mega Pokémon, but Cipher has stolen the mega stones! He was last rumored to be in Safari Keep, researching Pokémon ability's. Find him and get the mega stones back! Then there would be 7-8 people you would need to battle to get to cipher. Cipher should have a Dragonite(lvl 102, with multiscale), Scizor(102,technician), Metagross(lvl 104, Clear Body), Deoxes(lvl 106, attack form), Lugia(lvl 106 multiscale), then Mega Mewtwo X/Y lvl 110.
    REWARD: Hidden ability capsule(to get a hidden ability), mega ring, stone of your choice, 100,000 coins, 50 tokens, and 45,000 exp.

2. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

I think we have a long time before we get to mega stones

3. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Just like original Generations. It had to wait until the more recent games. In my opinion some Mega Evolutions ruined the game to me. Keep it original and fun.

4. Whackadragon

Whackadragon Member

Really interesting idea, I personally love the idea of new quests, especially one about something so in depth as mega evo's. There's a lot of ways it could be made. Thought we have a LONG to go concerning the newer gens and mega evolution, this is a really good idea!

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I wouldn't worry about mega evolutions for the time being. I don't think a quest is right for them because of the fact that you won't be able to get more than a few

6. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

We will need to release all gens before Mega Evos. Good idea though

7. Larzrum

Larzrum Member

I don't see the point in Mega stones. You mega evolve once and have to keep doing it with each battle. Plus I don't think it will be that easy just to implement mega evolutions on the server. But who knows maybe its pretty simple coding. Maybe they can make it where if you use the stone they stay as their mega forms. To me, that makes more sense.

8. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

I think if they are added there should be a quest to get them! Great idea!