removing the new trading system

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XD001ShadowLugia, Feb 12, 2018.

1. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

its alot easyer to scam people now with the trading system
    and it needs to be changed.

2. Roanark

Roanark New Member

If you have something more to add, it might be a better idea to add onto your other thread you made than starting a new one. Having fewer threads about a specific topic helps with keeping information more clean on the suggestions main section and avoid generating potential confusion between an idea/thought expressed in one of the threads but not the other. The last post on it was only about 2 weeks ago, so it's not really necroposting.

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

If you can't think of a replacement idea then it' not a proper suggestion . It' just a complaint

4. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

What I suggest is bringing back the old trading system.

5. Clicquot

Clicquot New Member

Any suggestions on how it could be changed, ideas, or comments on what is currently wrong in the new trading system? I understand you would like the old one back but to make it better you can add those things to give a rough idea of what you think would be a good fit!

6. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

I personally love the new trading system. It isn't a fact of scamming and I don't know how people can manage how to do that, I mean people get scammed all the time. It's not just the new system it could just be trading in general, stuff happens and you just have to accept that sometimes. Trading is a good idea and same thing with the first game scammers are their, everywhere. Like not only in PokeFind it happens in Rocket League all the time also.