An evolution stone farming method?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MeatFeastMan, Mar 12, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Member

I dunno if anyone has worked this out, but it should need some fixing I'd have thought. All it basically is, is entering a server, going to finderia, running to each of the 3 pokestops at spawn...then doing /hub, going to a different server and repeating the process.

Now, I'm not saying you should be doing this, I'm saying that it needs fixing. Of course, by no means are evolution stones suddenly easy to find using this method, but after trying it for an hour, I managed to get myself a moon stone within the first 20 minutes. It's also a great way to get lots of ultra balls, which is always nice. I also sold the other stuff and got about 150k.

So yeah, I dunno if this a bad thing, but I'm guessing it's something you guys need to work on and fix before it is abused. Again, I AM NOT encouraging anyone to do this. This post is for feedback to the developers and not for people to take advantage of.

2. Darkness2929

Darkness2929 New Member

I agree, loads of people do this and then get the really good pokemon and it gets quite annoying. This should be fixed.

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Yes, I've seen this exact thing with gyms to farm token. Needs to be fixed.

4. Minutes

Minutes Active Member

i think they fixed this.