StreamSniperYT

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by StreamSniper_yt, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StreamSniper_yt

StreamSniper_yt New Member

Hey im StreamSniper i stream pokefind alot, i love pokefind

2. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

Hey StreamSniper_yt, welcome to the Pokefind forums! I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying the server and I do hope that you continue to enjoy your time with Pokefind. Feel free to post any of your videos that are Pokefind related in the Pokefind Content section of our Forums! If you have any questions you can contact me or any one of the staff members in game, on our discord, or on the forums. Have fun! :D

3. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

Welcome to the forums StreamSniper, I never would have guessed that you streamed :p, I hope to see you around and as UV said feel free to contact me or any other of the staff if you need help :)!

4. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Hello StreamSniper_yt! Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you around on PokeFind!

5. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Welcome to our forums, StreamSniper! That's awesome to hear that you stream Pokefind, where do you stream? Twitch? Youtube? I'd love to stop by one of your streams someday. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I am always here if you ever have any questions, comments or concerns! Happy hunting! :)

6. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the forums Stream! Remember you can always advertise your stream on Pokefind Content on discord or #content-sharing on discord! Glad to hear that you stream pokefind a lot :) If you have any questions/concerns feel free to pm me on discord <3

7. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

As you can see above ^ good Staff Team ;) Anyway you can message me over Discord or forums if you ever want to play together as it could be cool to play with a streamer :)

8. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums! :D

9. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Welcome the forums StreamSniper, I hope to see you around as well!

10. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, sorry im late to the party

11. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

I would also like to welcome you to the forums I hope your stay is enjoyed I hope to see you around the server sometime

12. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome I hope I can catch some of your streaming of the server sometime soon