Quest 3- Wash Away Quest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by amrakull, Mar 2, 2018.

1. amrakull

amrakull New Member

Hi, im doing chain quest (Quest 3- Wash Away Quest) in Lodestar Port, on docks, and after fight with Ethan i just cant return him Magigarp for continue to next quest/Npc fight, so im stuck on main history, cant continue and cant try get other badge gyms. (All this in Gen3 S1 but i tried in other two and nothing).

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello amrakull, if the questlog says to give him a Magikarp, you're free to catch a Magikarp anywhere just so you know and, make sure you have it in your party, and right click Ethan. That should help progress you in the quest. If it still does not take the Pokémon, try to empty your party completely and just have the Magikarp. If that still does not work, please contact a Manager on our discord with your IGN and your current situation, as you might have to have your quest reset.

3. amrakull

amrakull New Member

Hi Jadyns, yes i just catched a magikarp from same area in port for give to Ethan, and is in party (i just tried empty party, only magicarp and nothing), problem is just Npc, Ethan just ignore my clicks for try nothing, cant hand magicarp or just open chat for hand it, nothing,i think ill wait next server restart and if not fixed ill contact with a manager, thx for a response so quick.

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

If you click him and it does nothing (not even open up the menu to give him a magikarp) it means that your quest already reset. I suggest trying to do it again on another server from the very start as that has worked for other players in the past. But like Jadyns said, if that doesn't work dm a manager on the Pokefind Discord <3