Loads of New Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 54v, Mar 18, 2017.

1. 54v

54v New Member

Hey so.. I'm 54v and I wanted to share mostly about like 15 Ideas I've had in mind for future server updates... I'll list them all down below.. with details!!! ^^

- Quests
    - Daily Rewards
    - Backpacks // Bigger Inventories
    - New City called Ingot / Steel City (Steel Types)
    - Mega Evolutions
    - An Option where it tells you what gym your pokemon is in and how long it has been in there.
    - NPC Trainers
    - Fishing Pokémon
    - Gen 2 (Free Starter Pick for Gen 2)
    - Rare Candy / Other Potions
    - TMS and HMS
    - EXP Shares
    - New Town! (Flower City) = Fairy types
    - ./hype Rewards (50, 100, 500 ect Rewards like = Tokens / XP / Coins ect only for the people that did ./hype
    - Rename Snowtip to Frostveil
    - Legendary Eggs

some of these ideas might be rolling out in the next update. and this is more than 15 ideas haha..
    Tell me what you think! Below! and as always Stay awesome! ^^^^^

2. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Member

Magnemite/Magneton is the only pokemon with a steel typing in the game atm. No point putting in a steel city if amp city does basically the same thing (Apart from voltorb). Mega evolutions obviously won't be happening for a while. Gen 2 is what everyone wants, no point telling the developers to do that, cause we all know it'll happen eventually. Legendary eggs is basically 'I don't want to pay a stupid amount of money cause I don't have it'. Hype rewards is just weird.

3. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

most of the ideas have already been mentioned multiple times by people. also mega evolution came out when gen 5-6 happened so I would think that is to early. also steal type Pokemon are gen 2 and up not in gen 1. also meat feast man is right about Magnemite/Magenton.

4. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Quest are good idea but the fairy city and mage evolution wont come till gen 6. The hype award might make it too easy to get rewards cause everyone would do it all the time. Also I like the name snowtip. Rare Candies just got added today.

5. UM_Pyreez

UM_Pyreez New Member

I like these ideas however there are loads that have been mentioned prior as well as ones that wont be out until the future we really appreciate the support however