Unban Item

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jarred_sh4rk, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Jarred_sh4rk

Jarred_sh4rk New Member

Hi i was playing this server a long time ago and i started to buy a bunch of stuff and then i took all my money back and got banned from the server permanently.

Could u please make a thing for like $10.00 ish that we can buy to be unbanned because i really wanna play ur server.

thanks Jarred_sh4rk

2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Hey, there is no real point in having an unban for our server when you can just come to the forums and appeal with the possibility of getting an unban. For chargeback though, it goes directly of our terms of service which is why you got banned permanenetly.

3. Jarred_sh4rk

Jarred_sh4rk New Member

ok but is there any other pokemon servers like this that i can play because i love pokemon and ill make sure i play properly

4. Jarred_sh4rk

Jarred_sh4rk New Member

wait is there anything i can do to come back to the server cause i really wanna play on the server so please

5. Roanark

Roanark New Member

Doubtful but you can try what the Mod told you and;

Said appeal section you can find at the Punishment Appeals, at this link here.

Realistically I don't think they would unban you since you're a risk for them. Not to mention it's more work for an admin to have to go through you account and either reset it to default or try and comb through the stuff you bought and revoke it.

Also, why would this be a good thing? People could easily abuse this. Just scam a person for $50 worth of stuff, get banned, buy the $10 unban, and suddenly you've just saved $40 (assuming the admins don't revoke the stuff). Or in your case, what's stopping you from just buying said pass then charging back again?

6. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

People could also pay the unban fee, hack on that account and then chargeback.

7. ShadowRS

ShadowRS New Member

If you want to rejoin the server, you would need to show proof that you payed the amount you charge back. Once that is done, you can send it to the owner (if you are on discord) or send it to the support email.