Hi there!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by allalonehere, Apr 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. allalonehere

allalonehere New Member

Hi I meant to post earlier but I've been really busy. Anyway I'm allalonehere. I've never played mincraft Pokemon but I've always been a fan of the original Pokemon and it's been a lot of fun so far. Also I do have a YouTube channel so I might try to make a few episodes on this one day.

2. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Hello and welcome to our forums and to our server, allalone! I'm glad to see yet another new face, and I'm also super glad that you're enjoying our server so far. I grew up playing Pokemon, so once I found this server after playing Minecraft for 5 years, I was obsessed. That's also awesome that you have a YouTube channel, you should definitely make some episodes here and share them with us! I'm excited to have you here, and if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns, you can always message me on here or on Discord! :D

3. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums and the Server! :)
    Hope to see you around more!

4. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums and to Pokefind itself!

5. allalonehere

allalonehere New Member

Thank you, everyone here is so nice. I'll let you know if I have any questions and I'll post on here when I start making episodes

6. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Welcome! Minecraft + Pokemon at the start may seem strange but in the end the idea becomes amazing. Our other game modes with different Pokemon uses are also amazing. Hope you enjoy!

7. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the forums! It's great that you have a youtube channel if you would like to upload your videos anywhere feel free on the content sharing channel on our discord (discord.gg/pokefind) or in Pokefind Content sub-forum! <3

8. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

welcome to the forums i'm a little late but i would still like to welcome you with open arms hope you enjoy the stay :p

9. PSYCHOKID1999

PSYCHOKID1999 New Member

I love the people in this forum they are so nice