New Server Store Item: Mystery Stone Satchels

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Iron_Purge, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Iron_Purge

Iron_Purge New Member

Idea for the Server Store as a new openable item: Mystery Stone Satchels.

'Mystery Stone Satchels' are an item that, when Right-Clicked, opens a GUI similar to opening eggs, but for Stones. The drop chance for each stone type (thunder, water, fire, ice, etc.) is based on their re-sell value to Mystery Man. The higher the Token price, the lower the odds in the 'Stone Roulette'.

There would be 5 Levels of Mystery Stone Satchels. The levels are just indicators as to how many stone they give.

Mystery Stone Satchels contain ALL Evolution Items, not just stones. (Including King's Rock, Metal Coat, Dragon Scale, etc.)

Level 1 Stone Satchel: Give 1 random Stone/Evolution item. (Suggested Price $1.99-$2.49 USD)
    Level 2 Stone Satchel: Give 2 random Stones/Evolution items. (Suggested Price $2.99-$4.99 USD)
    Level 3 Stone Satchel: Give 3 random Stones/Evolution items. (Suggested Price $6.99-$7.49 USD)
    Level 4 Stone Satchel: Give 4 random Stones/Evolution items. (Suggested Price $7.99-$9.99 USD)
    Level 5 Stone Satchel: Give 5 random Stones/Evolution items. (Suggested Price $10.00-$13.99 USD)

There is a chance in the level 2 and above to get the same stone(s) more than once.

Reasons for Adding this item to the Server Store:

1) When new players need a stone, they can only get them from /challenge, or from Poke-stops if they are lucky. Since they are new, they would not have a team good enough to beat Red, be too low level to do /trade, wouldn't have anything of value to trade, or risk getting scammed in a trade.

2) Why not just get lucky from Poke-Stops? Not every player has the same high luck as I do. Plus, Stone Satchels can give stones that are otherwise 'Mystery Man Exclusives'.

3) Why not just have the player use Tokens to buy the stone they want from Mystery Man? If they are new, they wouldn't any, or enough tokens to get the stone they want the most. Since the cheapest ones cost 60 Tokens.

4) Mystery Man could -Possibly- Sell a Level 1 Mystery Stone Satchel (With 1 Stone inside) for 220-250 Tokens. But lady luck will decide if they get something good, or something bad.

5) Even if a new player gets a bad stone (sun or moon, or whatever they do not want), they can wait to level up to Trainer Level 10, then trade it for something they do want, such as a better stone.

6) (Personal Reason) It would give me something else to buy for other players to be generous, other than just eggs, or a rank, or other items they wouldn't even know how to use. i.e. EXP elixirs, Lucky Eggs, etc.

NOTES:

1) When a Mystery Stone Satchel is used, it would -not- say which stone(s) that player got in the chat, to avoid the 'Rip' or 'GG' spam in the chat.

2) Mystery Stone Satchels do not stack in the inventory, unless they are the same level.

3) Unlike pokemon eggs, where you have to be in a Pokemon Center, at the Egg Hatching Machine to use/open it, Mystery Stone Satchels are an inventory item...Meaning they can be opened anywhere.

2. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

This is an amazing suggestion! In my opinion I think it would be cool if you bought the ‘Satchel’ then had to level it up manually (or purchase levels). The original idea is great though. Thanks for the suggestion! ;)

3. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

Great idea I love it and would love to see this in stores as well keep up the work