Bought expert rank and didnt get it

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by clyde ruiz, May 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. clyde ruiz

clyde ruiz New Member

no rank when i waited and reloged

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Hello clyde ruiz,

Could you please tell me your In Game Name so I can check to see if the purchase has gone through?

3. clyde ruiz

clyde ruiz New Member

darklordrise

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Ok, so it is telling me that the Purchase has in fact gone through. I will need you to try and login to our game called PokeWorld and join one of those servers. Please let me know if you get the rank afterwards :)

5. clyde ruiz

clyde ruiz New Member

im on one

6. ShootingFor3

Okay so it didn't seem to go through 100% then. You will need to get the purchase receipt from your email. Send the receipt to our support email which is [email protected] and include your In Game Name. Be patient for a response but they will get it all sorted out for you!

7. clyde ruiz

clyde ruiz New Member

i did already

8. ShootingFor3

You will need to be patient. Support gets a lot of emails every day and they'll get back to you when they can. Please be aware it may take longer than a day. If it takes more than 2 days to get a response, try to contact any Staff Member on the Forums or Discord.