Extending the level cap and servers for Lvl30+

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Voultronix, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

max Lvl in pokefind

1. 30

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. 40

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 50

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. 100

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

lvl 30 max seems kinda of silly because it's easy to reach for active players not to mention the xp wasted after hitting Lvl 30. It should b extended to Lvl 40 ( like Pokemon go) or to like Lvl 5. It simply gives that extra reason to continue grinding plus the xp to level up will be so high it will give more play time to trainers.

If you're gonna increase the level cap there should be servers for Lvl 30+ because gyms are starting to become unplayable for new to amateur players. Is there anyway around this other than reaching Lvl 30 yourself?

2. Plazy

Plazy Member

Hey Voultronix,
    Thank you for your suggestion.
    Actually you can get a higher level then 30, I saw someone with level 31! The way you can obtain is, is to do /claim and /vote (you get EXP from this)

I think the level cap will be upgraded in the future but for now it doesn't have a high priority.
    - Julien

3. Vexling

Vexling New Member

Definitely does need to be at least 50 and soon. People are hitting lvl 30 in 3-4 days of active playing.

Also..linking this with the Gen 2 suggestion someone mentioned about a NEW map for Gen 2..i think Lvl should be linked to getting into new area for gen 2 NOT pokedex count. Like at lvl 30-40 you can enter the new region. As i said there..a large amount of older players are here for the battling..not the collecting/filling of the pokedex. So going of pokedex for access to gen 2 would be torture to those players. Having to run around and collect pokemon just to end up trashing them because they are useless to us. Sorry if this is a tad off topic for this suggestion. I just wanted to say level cap needs to be boosted and to make the note that lvl should be linked to gen 2 when ever it finally rolls out.

4. fedarius

fedarius Active Member

It is already tough enough to get to level 50. I dont think they should up that