Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fedarius, Aug 27, 2018.

1. fedarius

fedarius Active Member

My name is fedarius and well....this is my introduction. Relax your body while you are entering the secrets of my life :D

My real name is Andreja. I am 16 year old minecraft lover :) I recently got into basketball and I have to say...I really enjoy it. I am glad to say I recently got accepted as PokeFind Junior Moderator!!! Beware I am still getting used to all the commands I have on the server so take it easy on me :D I have a pet parrot that is named Clucky :D

Others:
    I am a big fan of Kappas and am more SHOOKETH than Bae :D My favorite school subjects are Art and Science. As you may see in posts I like to make them nice and dandy :). I hope I can be friends with both Staff Members and players across the network! This is all I have to say for now, I might do an updated intro in the near future.
    Cheers!
    PS: I would like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that supported me on the server to apply for a Junior Moderator!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  2. TrueFact

TrueFact New Member

Welcome to the forums and the staff team <3 I also love science ;)

3. EagleFeather

EagleFeather Member

Welcome :) if you need any help lmk, cant wait to see you on the server and discord <3

4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Welcome to the forums (not really) but the staff team! I look forward to working with you :D

5. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

Welcome to the forums and staff team fed!!! my dms are always open if you need help <3

6. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums and the team. :cool:

7. fedarius

fedarius Active Member

8. Bellamazing

Bellamazing New Member

Welcome - to both the staff team and to the forums (even though you joined before me)

9. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod