Please fix this about store bought Eggs!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wispen, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Wispen

Wispen New Member

Love eggs, think they're great. however please change them from being gaurenteed with 85%+ IVs.

Makes catching pokemon in the wild Pointless considering the majority of wild Pokemon are 50% or lower and finding higher ones is extremely difficult. Please make eggs have the same randomly generated IVs as wild Pokemon, it's the only thing that really needs fixed with the store.

If the goal of the server isn't just to make money and instead is to provide a fun experience for players, this is something that needs to change.

2. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Member

Yet another person talking about the money-making system on here. Are you listening developers? Like 5 of us now have pointed out that the server is all about the money at the moment. Something has to be done or this hate is just gonna carry on and on and on.

It's obvious that the developers aren't listening whatsoever. All we ask for is fairness. I have said this many times. This is the perfect server for those of us who are called Bill Gates, and it needs to change.

Hats, fair enough. It's aesthetics and I don't have an issue with it being donor-only. Shinies is the exact same. But rare candies, Lucky Eggs, Exp Shares and exclusive donor-only fossil pokemon? NO.

3. Retqliantixn

Retqliantixn Member

Fair idea, I like it.