I havent got my island slots yet after 25 hours!

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by NeoSWEDEN, Nov 19, 2018.

1. NeoSWEDEN

NeoSWEDEN New Member

My dad have bought island slots to me but idk how many but i know he have bought them. I have waited over 25 hours but i have still not got it, im the leader of the island. My ign is NeoSWEDEN_YT and im legend rank and i have max members in my island(4 people). So Please Could U Help Me With This Cause I Want My Island Slots now. Please answer as fast as u could and give me the island slots.

2. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Howdy! If you just recently bought the slots, email [email protected] with your receipt and IGN and they should get back to you in 1 or 2 days. If the island slots were bought back in season 1 or 2, privately message ShootingFor3 on Discord or here about the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!

3. NeoSWEDEN

NeoSWEDEN New Member

I dont have the receipt cus my dad bought it on his phone and not on the computer and my ign is NeoSWEDEN_YT pls give it.

4. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

You will have to email [email protected] with your IGN and receipt, that is the only way to resolve this. Perhaps have your dad email them on his phone and then he may attach the receipt to the email?

5. LordOfEyeballs

LordOfEyeballs Active Member

Do not show the receipt to the public, email it to [email protected] like Almighty said.

6. NeoSWEDEN

NeoSWEDEN New Member

Okay Lord