Resource Pack Option

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BubblyShip, Jan 20, 2019.

1. BubblyShip

BubblyShip New Member

So, I've been hitting a big problem with the resource pack, and it's that it doesn't run fast on my computer, so whenever I try to play it gets extremely slow and I can't play.

One time it glitched out and I managed to play without the resource pack, and I was perfectly fine playing without it, I was still able to catch Pokemon and fight, the hoe and pickaxes didn't bug me. But the server doesn't let me join anything unless I have the resource pack, which is annoying because I want to play.

I know it's just my computer making the game slow since it can't handle any resource packs, and since it works fine on my friends computer, so I'm not asking for you to fix something that's not broken. I was just hoping that you could possibly allow for players to be able to join the games without the resource pack and not making it an requirement. Its a good server, I want to be able to play it on my computer, and I'm perfectly fine just throwing a bunch of pickaxes at a bunch of hoes. You could give a warning about not having the resource pack so people don't forget about it, but it would be helpful to some of us slower computer folks to be able to have the option to play without a resource pack. I know we can play without it, since I glitched it one time and I was perfectly fine, so I was hoping you would be open to this idea because I enjoyed my time playing your server and I would like to be able to play again without lag.

Thank you for your time, and I hope I can get a response from an admin soon.

2. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

I'll try and mention this to seniors otherwise gl with your suggestion! :D

3. BubblyShip

BubblyShip New Member

Thanks so much, that'll mean a lot!