Duo daily challenges/partners

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Brok3n, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Brok3n

Brok3n New Member

I think we need better daily challenges.
    So i got an idea. What if we can do our challenges together. Like having a partner. You can change your partner every week. You do daily challenges with your partner but also maybe quests. Where your partner need to beat one npc, and you another npc. This is where
    the fun begins.

This is the perfect time to add "friend lvl". When you do quests and challenges (maybe also chatting) you get friendship xp with your partner (you will lose your "partner friendship lvl" with your partner if you leave for another partner). When you lvl up your friend lvl you get tokens (maybe like 5 every lvl) but also better rewards from your daily challenges you do together.

Non partner friendship lvl: There can also be added a friendship lvl for everyone, with everyone. One you lvl up by trading and chatting instead of doing challenges. Not sure what rewards you will get from this one.

New daily challenges/weekly challenges: The whole point about this is to work together, and get better rewards. So both partners need to do their job of their challenges. Something like this. If you got a challenge like this: "Beat 150 trainers around the world". One of you can max do 100 of those trainers. Thats why you work together. As one player you can only do 2/3 of the quest. Then the other one needs to do his/her part. Which means you can split the job and do 50% each.

There can also be a weekly special challenge you can just do if both of you have logged in every day of the week.
    This quest have good rewards and takes longer time. Hopefully this is where we can use the new "battle one npc each at the same time" thing. This is idea was mainly for bigger quests but why not add it to weekly challenges too. So, maybe you fight 2 members of team cosmic star each somewhere. No storyline. Just a battle with great rewards.

This final of the week challenge can also be something like: Sell a stone too mm, battle Red/Ash etc and breed 2 pokemons. Here you can also split the job ofc, you can do 2/3 of the challenge alone.

This might be a bit confusing. Im tired and yea :) Hope you get the point anyway

EagleFeather likes this.
  2. Wolflord101

Wolflord101 Member

But wut if no 1 wants to be ur parter?

3. Brok3n

Brok3n New Member

Well, you will probably get one. And if you don't, you will have your normal solo challenges

4. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

I like your idea, maybe you can be my partner too, if it gets to be a thing? ;)