I lost my pokemon!

Discussion in 'Help' started by Sertero, Feb 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sertero

Sertero New Member

This is what happenned: I was playing on pokefind and everything was working perfect. Then i stopped playing for a bit and returned now. There was no difference (I stood in the same spot that i left on) except the fact that the three pokemon that i caught in the last playperiod was gone and all of my levels were reset. The pokemon that i caught was a lvl 18 Gastly, a lvl 18 Clefable and a lvl 18 Magmar. I don't know how or why but it happened. Plz fix it for the servers sake.

2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

This is a known reported issue and should be fixed in the next update. Multiple people have been reporting this issue and we apologize for this inconvenience.

3. Sertero

Sertero New Member

Thx for the reply and nice job on the server!

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

The devs are working extra hard to try and fix all of these issues. But being in such an early stage the bugs will come.

5. Pheonix

Pheonix New Member

It happened to me too! I was battling then i went afk for a second then i come back and my mew and shiny red garadose was gone! i bought them when i got my Legend rank! Please when the bug is fixed if you can somehow give them to me again that would be great! My mc username is diamondninja123 and it was a lvl 50 mew and a lvl 6 Garadose! And My friend ( Mc username : RainbowStar08 ) Lost her lvl 50 mew too! ( We both got the same rank and same purchase ) RainbowStar08 healed her pokemon with nurse katy and then her Mew was GONE! Please return our pokemon when the bug is fixed

6. DeathlyDarkKing

DeathlyDarkKing New Member

Do you have any proof that you lost these pokemon? Ex. Purchase Reciept, your Pc and Party, proof you had them?

7. narrow_minded

narrow_minded New Member

is there an ETA on the update? This kept happening to me and I'd like to know if I can just get a character reset so I can get a fresh start

8. LilyJ14

LilyJ14 New Member

Yeah I also lost one, my Wartortle was level 35, with about 100 exp to level up to Blastoise. Put it in my PC when I was testing out my new Machoke. Come back to see he was gone. R.I.P Stewart.

9. MrWaffleFries - Chris