SuperboyPrime’s Intro

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Superboy-Prime, Dec 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superboy-Prime

Superboy-Prime New Member

Hey there, I’m SuperboyPrime! If you play on Gen 4, you might’ve seen me around a few times, but anyways I figured it was time I made a little intro since I just kinda started.

So a little bit about me: I’m 17, Chinese, and I live in the US. The only sports I’m good at are combat sports, such as MMA, Muay Thai, Boxing & Kickboxing, Taekwondo, and various other traditional arts—otherwise I suck at every other sport. I’ve also been playing piano competitively for 13+ years, and I’m trying to major in Music Performance for university (just got my recorded audition approved and am heading into the live audition phase, fingers crossed I’ll make it lmao). My favorite Pokémon would either be Rotom or Spiritomb; gotta love Ghost Types! I also prefer DC over Marvel—DC has better comics, but Marvel has better cinematic movies, don’t @ me! What else... I also have some really weird music tastes—I don’t like current-day rap or pop at all, but I like stuff from mid-early 2010s, classical of course, and then anime and move soundtracks. I dunno if anyone else has similar tastes but when it comes to music I am kinda weird :D I also have terrible time management so you might catch me playing at like 3 AM in the morning :confused:

But yeah, that’s just a little bit about me. I didn’t really know what to say but I hope you have a better idea of who I am haha. Hope to see you in-game sometime! If you see me, make sure to say hi!

p_o_d_ball likes this.
  2. Eivets500

Eivets500 Active Member

Wow Superboy what a nice intro, I also used to play the piano. Welcome to the forums!

p_o_d_ball and Superboy-Prime like this.
  3. massivenacho

massivenacho New Member

Nice to meet you Superboy, and great intro. See you around.

4. Lego121212

Lego121212 Ex Senior Moderator

Nice intro! Welcome to the forums :D

5. SuperBabyMelody

SuperBabyMelody New Member

Nice intro! It was nice to know more about you!

6. DarkEclipic

DarkEclipic Active Member

Locked due to Necroposting