A bunch of suggestions :3

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AaronXxXx, Dec 28, 2019.

1. AaronXxXx

AaronXxXx New Member

1. Let us switch our in-game prefixes to ranks we have bought, for example, if we have legend rank, and we bought the pro rank before hand, let us do /prefix or /ranks and let us switch to that PRO.

2. In the Pokéwars Lobby, in the chat, make it say when a game is about to start, or if a 4s lobby needs x amount of players.

3. I call pokewars tournament

4. Add a #bugs-fixed channel to the discord so we dont report the same bug over and over and so that we know its been fixed.

5. Give the berries a texture in pokewars, even though pokewars is gonna go soon, it might be helpful for the future if it will be released again

6. Add Pokewars map voting

7. Add new year eggs for pokeworld and pokesurvival, possibly skyblock too

8. Pokemon hide and seek

okay thanks, if u wanna comment on any of these, to make it easier, do 1) ur comment
    1) meaning u want to suggest on suggestion 1

p_o_d_ball likes this.
  2. TopDensity

TopDensity Active Member

All of these suggestions I would like to see implemented especially the PokeWars map voting, the ability to select a certain map would be awesome especially since there are so many great maps that don’t get played such as the present map etc. That said, I don’t really see the purpose of adding a ./ranks command but if people are really advocating for this I don’t see the problem with adding it.

p_o_d_ball likes this.
  3. massivenacho

massivenacho New Member

Nice suggestions.

p_o_d_ball likes this.
  4. SuperBabyMelody

SuperBabyMelody New Member

I like those suggestions of yours. :p