Pokemon Survival : I killed CaterPie at the beginning of the game ! :-(

Discussion in 'Help' started by Tim Pokemon, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Tim Pokemon

Tim Pokemon New Member

Hello,
    I started the game recently and made a stupid mistake : Instead of capturing CatterPie I killed it.
    Due to that reason I'm stuck on on my quest.
    Is there a way to reset the game or have CaterPie to be there again ?
    Thanks in advance,
    Tim.

2. Eivets500

Eivets500 Active Member

Hey Tim Pokemon :)

Just because you killed the caterpie instead of capturing it doesn’t mean that it won’t respawn again, you will have to search for another caterpie and make sure you catch it this time

Hint: Try searching for the caterpie near the pokeball and berries farm or anywhere around it

3. Tim Pokemon

Tim Pokemon New Member

Thanks Eivets500, I just thought it would respawn at the same place... I’ll give it a try and tell you soon if I managed to catch it once again.
    Regards,
    Tim

4. Tim Pokemon

Tim Pokemon New Member

I searched for a while for Caterpie near the berries farm but can not find the caterpie again. I asked other people on the chat and someone lead me to the place near the berries farm where I found it at first and killed it, but now the place is empty. I managed to trade (not catch) a caterpie to this guy, so I own a caterpie now, but when I go to see Cherry nothing happens... probably due to the fact I traded it and did not cath it ? However, I’m still stuck in the quest...

5. Eivets500

Eivets500 Active Member

Hey Tim

Sadly there is not much we can do, you will have to search for another caterpie, you can either search for it anywhere around the spawn area or try to look for a Forest or Extreme hills biome as that’s where most Bug type Pokemon spawn in, sorry about all of his and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely
    Eive