A contest should happen!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sumo243, Apr 1, 2017.

?

Should this be a thing?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sumo243

Sumo243 New Member

I think there should be like a contest every few months or something where people can battle each other and the person who wins gets a prize! But it wouldn't be like a lvl 10 vs lvl 30. If your lvl 10 you could only battle people who are also level 10 and other lvls only battler others their lvl as well. Depending on your lvl the prize would be better and better for example if you win at lvl 5 you could get like 10 ultra balls, then someone who is like lvl 15 could get a rare egg and some great balls or something. Tell me your thoughts and maybe the server might do this. The prizes could be pokeballs, tokens, Pokémon, coupons for the store, ranks etc.

2. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

3. Sumo243

Sumo243 New Member

Yea but if it was server held it would be more popular. Atleast in my opinion anyway

4. Leigh01

Leigh01 New Member

Tournaments are always a kind of iffy thing when it comes to minecraft multiplayer. A better focus for a server such as this would to be hold an event across all servers which is based on team. Something like a "Which team can earn the most exp?" in say one hour. Rewards would be distributed not just to the winning team (otherwise people who didn't really participate would get freebies), but to individuals within the winning team based on their contribution or amount of exp gained. e.g 50,000exp = a common egg or coins or something worthwhile

Sumo243 likes this.
  5. Sumo243

Sumo243 New Member

I actually really like that idea!

6. Fowxxz09

Fowxxz09 Member

It's a nice idea but the prizes need to be a bit "nerfed". In my opinion the winner of the tournoument will get a rare egg (but only the winner! If you win 3 rounds and then lose you won't get anything)

7. Sumo243

Sumo243 New Member

So if this did happen then only the lvl 30 winner would get a prize then?