New Forum rules. (Farm-Posting)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kiiko, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

Hello this is Kiiko anyway I've been noticing there are barely any rules to keep the forums a little less overflowed... So what I mean is that people have been posting twice in a row instead of editing their previous post. Now this would be allowed if someone were to say something else like

WRONG INCIDENT
    Baconeater567

I want resource pocket so i cun hac srever

Baconeater567

also i dun liek u so giemmie Levlol 19908$ mowtrwo or i wull cul haocks

Madara

You can only use the resource pack on the server. Also do not threaten the server with hacks.

In this incident Baconeater567 would be in the wrong because he could of edited his post to save space and to limit your post so your not farm-posting.

RIGHT INCIDENT

Baconeater567 (Unedited)

I want the resource pack so I can hack and make myself money

Baconeater567 (example of a edited post.)

I want the resource pack so I can hack and make myself money. Also I don't like you so could you please give me level 100 shiny mewtwo or I will hack you

Madara

You can only use the resource pack on this server. Also do not threaten the server with hacks​

2. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Great Example

3. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Member

People do this all the time. The worst thing on here though when it comes to post farming is stuff like 'Good luck!' and 'Nice post!'. I have seen so many people do that on staff applications or guides and so on, clearly just to get free posts. How is 'good luck' and 'nice post' even contributing to anything.....

If the post doesn't have any value or contribution, then it shouldn't be there. That's how I feel about it at least.

Kiiko likes this.
  4. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

Agreed. On Previous Forums I've seen rules made to stop Farm-Posting such as not posting on threads that don't involve you (That only applys to Applications). People posting on applications shouldn't be allowed. The only people posting on them should be the person choosing to accept it or not or the person who made it.

5. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

Yes thats fine. But it should be against the rules to apply to a application if you are not the marker. You should post a profile post on their profile to wish them luck.

6. DeathlyDarkKing

DeathlyDarkKing New Member

I completely agree with this and I will request this. Though this may fall under spam, it depends on what people want to call it.

7. Tyler489

Tyler489 Member

Personally i sometimes forget to edit posts to add more info and just post another post i dont mind the idea however i feel there is an difference between an honest mistake and people who do it for spam

8. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

Its offical name is Farm-posting. Examples of what make them different are down below ^^

Farm-posting

Kiiko

I am trading magikarp for anything

(New post)

jOin me in lobby 6

Spamming

Kiiko

I AM TRADING MAGIKARp FOR ANYTHING

I AM TRADING MAGIKARp FOR ANYTHING

. (Etc)