Daily Login Reward System

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Superabel123, Apr 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Superabel123

Superabel123 New Member

As suggested by the title,
    the idea comes from rpgs who reward their player for logging into the server.
    This is to build dedication to the player and gives a purpose to logging into
    the server regularly.

For example,
    Day 1,10 Poke balls
    Day 2,1000 coins
    Day 3, 10 Revives
    Day 4,1 Berry
    Day 5,10 Potions
    Day 6,1000 coins
    Day 7,1 Rare candy
    Day 8,10 Great balls
    Day 9,2000 coins
    Day 10, 10 Revives
    Day 11,2 Berry
    Day 12,10 Super Potions
    Day 13,2000 coins
    Day 14,2 Rare candy
    Day 15,10 Ultra balls
    Day 16,3000 coins
    Day 17, 5 Max Revive Revives
    Day 18,3 Berry
    Day 19,10 Hyper Potions
    Day 20,3000 coins
    Day 21,3 Rare candy
    Day 22,10 Ultra balls
    Day 23,5000 coins
    Day 24, 10 Max Revives
    Day 25,5 Berry
    Day 26,25 Hyper Potions
    Day 27,5000 coins
    Day 28,5 Rare candy
    Day 29,1 Rare egg
    Day 30,1 Epic egg

If a player misses a day or so the cycle repeats back to Day 1,
    I find this quite a cool concept and I hope this gets implemented
    Thanks,
    Super.

TrevTronIc, Unit, lego10001 and 3 others like this.
  2. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

epic egg is too op for day 30, it means that any player can get 5 dollars every month, they play everyday in a year means they can earn up to 12 epic eggs which contain good and epic Pokemon which is 5x12= 60 dollars, they can just earn 60 dollars a year by entering a server for few seconds every single day, better replace it with 2 or 1 lucky egg

TrevTronIc likes this.
  3. Grubas

Grubas New Member

How about making it you have to play 1 hour everyday otherwise you don't get the reward?

4. Superabel123

Superabel123 New Member

@Toasty I don't see how $5 a month of dedicating yourself to logging in would be a lot but anyways,that was just an example.If this idea was implemented,the decision will not be mine,it will be up the admins to control how the daily reward system.Aside from that,I don't think a player
    is go through the trouble to login for 30 days as a non-regular,they will probably think it's a waste of time.
    Conclusion
    Rewards = editable
    1 egg per month = not much
    Players who won't play much prob won't bother to spare a few seconds as they lack dedication to the server in the first place.
    They are those who come in and out of the server.
    Well,this is just my opinion on the matter.
    @Grubas Well,that could help but this would disregard players who can't play up to an hour.Some people play 30-50 mins on the server a day.
    It is not like everyone has the time to play for an hour afterall.Your idea is decent if adjusted to 5-10 mins.This would stray people who lack
    dedication away from the rewards on the server that @Toasty has mentioned earlier.

Thanks again,
    Super.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  5. Rachachau

Rachachau New Member

this would be cool if something like this was done. they say is minecraft pokemon go so why not do this in the game.

6. Superabel123

Superabel123 New Member

Yeah,a daily reward system seem pretty cool if you ask me and it seems pretty beneficial to me as more players would come in daily for the rewards.

7. Incidation

Incidation New Member

A daily reward system is found in voting. However, if the rewards were nerfed it would be a good idea. Also, there could be luck based, meaning that you might have a chance to get an egg or ultra balls or potions from a day.

8. Superabel123

Superabel123 New Member

Yeah,but voting is a means to get you know...more votes for the server and not everyone does the votes everyday so yeah,I still feel that a daily logion reward system would be great.

9. budderfred

budderfred New Member

well for some people dont have money to buy a egg even me and at least a epic egg not better then a shiny egg

10. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Firstly /rewards is here and @budderfed your not supposed to revive dead posts

11. iwin1302

iwin1302 Active Member

Actually, I do agree this idea. I think this is really good. I believe that can encourage people to play in this server. Some of them don't have money to spend in a game. By being active can help them to get eggs.
    As Toasty said, They can just login and logout that only online for few seconds. I would like to recommend you that you have to play at lease 30 minutes per day or else they don't get their rewards.