New Cities/Areas?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Incidation, Apr 10, 2017.

?

Yay or Nay?

1. YAY

16 vote(s)
    94.1%
  2. Nay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ehhh

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Incidation

Incidation New Member

Hey all,

As many of you know, we are limited to cities where specific pokemon spawn, but I feel that the spawns are fairly repetitive, and I think that the game gets slightly repetetive itself. In the actual games, there were mini-quests to be completed. Also, there were npc trainers. I think that it would be awesome if new cities and NPC's were added. This could open up a group of builders for the server, and increase the player base with new additions and updates.

I have also noticed that the server is fairly new, and I must commend the grest work put into the server by the devs, staff, and who could forget the all important scammers! It would be awesome if my ideas were implemented or even modified to fit the wants of the server. I do know this may be hard to complete though.

-Inc

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

They should add a fairy island south of battle city on the empty island. Currently the only missing type based village is fairy and that island seems empty so it would make sense. Nice Suggestion :D

3. Incidation

Incidation New Member

Agreed, I also feel that since Wyvern is dragon type, I think that maybe dratini may be able to spawn there, or the city have its type changed.

4. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Actually dratini and his whole evolution line can spawn in Wyvern City. It's just really rare. PokeFind need to add more dragon type pokemon.

5. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

If they are planing to expand to make more islands I hope they add a build team.

6. Kiiko

Kiiko New Member

pokefind already made a whole region, I don't know if a build team made it or what but couldn't the Builder(S) just make it bigger instead of a whole new Build team?

7. NerfedSurvivor

NerfedSurvivor New Member

They'll bring in gen 2 and more pokes will spawn in towns

8. Incidation

Incidation New Member

Remember the server just opened, and I'm sure it took them forever to get Gen 1 out, maybe the quests and NPC's, would keep the playerbase on the server.

9. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

but the map should really be added in and it shouldent be that hard to add a gps size map item for player uses

10. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Great idea, but there are many updates already being planned.

11. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

Will you guys add a build team in the near future??

12. Superabel123

Superabel123 New Member

Hi there,
    I believe they are currently working on gen 2. So it could be possible if gen 2 comes with a new region.It would be cool if your idea gets implemented tho.I believe they have a build team as well,who is currently working on something else.
    That's all,
    Thanks
    Super.

13. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I Know how you guys feel but I think in time something will change the repetition just wait! :D

14. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

@Madara_ is there any way I can apply for the build team I'm very good at building skyscrapers and rustic builds and futuristic house.

15. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

I am not sure, you will have to ask Danny about that.

16. Incidation

Incidation New Member

I am also good at building and to be honest with you, I didn't expect there to be such a large liking to this idea.