Voting problem, and maybe consider my opinion

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Object_Dust, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Object_Dust

Object_Dust New Member

for people like me who live in the same house with a brother. one of the voting websites do not work when one of use vote. Since it uses IP address from the WiFi, only one of use gets the reward unless it bugs out like it has been doing. A solution i came up with that make the WiFi IP vote page be extra coins and exp and let the extra random prize be for 3 votes since it make it fair for the other person on same IP to get the bonus reward.

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Unfortunately I have the same problem with my brother however we take turns voting. But other than the voting sometimes not working it's still a solid system in place.

3. Object_Dust

Object_Dust New Member

ya but i ran into a different problem today is that another site keeps saying i voted and its been two days kind of weird.

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

That is based on there website not ours. We cannot control their websites. As for same IP based websites - again we can't change anything about that. Also making that reward slight increased would not do much of anything but make the other voting links pointless.